Planning and Environmental law is a complex area of the law and often fueled by passionate parties - it requires a calm demure, professional approach and thorough understanding of the law to negotiate the best result for all. P&E certainly ticks those boxes and with VA’s latest brand roll out, they look the part too.
P&E Focus on results and navigating obstacles - It’s about striking the right balance and so our approach had to be similar.
WEAREVA were responsible for;
- Comprehensive rebrand & development of brand guidelines
- Redesign of website
- Extensive stationery suite including both print & digital collateral
- Environmental graphics including billboards, office signage & pull-up banners
- Marketing material such as press ads, flyers & invitations
- Merchandise such as pens, magnets, coffee mugs & stubby coolers
P&E Law proudly guides decision making, create opportunities, solve problems and navigate obstacles for the benefit of landowners, developers, communities and of course the traditional landowners of Australia.
In an arena that is increasingly becoming complex, P&E Law have enabled their clients to make well-informed decisions about their land and protect or utilise the rights inherent in their land. VA has proudly created a brand that captures the essence of their practice; fairness and balance.